K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

BTS Jungkook's girlfriend(?) gets attacked by BTS fans



Instiz: BTS Jungkook's girlfriend Park Sewon


"Do BTS fans know Jungkook has a girlfriend?"



If you search Park Sewon, Jungkook pops up as a related search



Couple clothes



It's her. Jungkook is on the left




Someone tweeted her - "Please think of how you would do this without harming both of you. Or maybe you guys broke up already"



She tweeted in response - "Aren't people busy minding their own lives? Why do they care so much about other people without knowing the facts? I don't understand why I have sit and listen to those kind of things. I'm tired of holding it back, I'm so sick of it."



Her friend(?) tweeted her "What the, so it's true ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
She tweeted back "Yeah it's true. I'm so relieved and happy. I'll all-in. I'll be happy. I'm so excited. I'll make sure to show you the two-shot."
Her friend tweeted her "I hope you'll be happy! Doesn't matter what the idiots are saying, you'll be happy, and so will I!


They might've broke up because Park Sewon is saying she's relieved. But her friend is saying "what the idiots are saying" so maybe they're still dating.


=====


- I knew they were dating... Well it's Jungkook's choice... ha...

- Hul... shocking...

- Be happy~

- Wow... first time of seeing a rookie idol dating. They're rookies so they should be working on increasing their popularity so if it gets big, then fans won't be able to say "be happy"

- What's with her behavior?

- I don't understand why the fans are attacking her, she's not a celebrity. I'd be mad too if I were her.

- I heard they broke up long ago. She was a trainee but she quit.

- Didn't they break up?

- Don't ruin my delusion...



Back To Top