K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

A Pink plagiarized f(x)'s stage outfits?


Pann: A Pink plagiarized f(x)'s stage outfits?










=====


1. [+471, -70] They obviously copied it ㅋㅋ

2. [+441, -32] Min Hee Jin director said she had to go all the way to Southeast Asia to get the school uniforms. This kind of school-look concept was never done by other girl groups and A Pink copied it too much ㅠㅠ I like A Pink and I found the flowery outfits pretty. I hope they find pretty outfits without getting into controversies.

3. [+428, -36] I know school uniform concept is common but it's too similar. They even copied the jewelry.

4. [+233, -180] Sullvely can win the whole A Pink and you're comparing A Pink to her???

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+159, -11] People are gonna think these are the same group

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+158, -16] F(x) still looks fancier

7. [+147, -15] What do you mean A Pink wins over f(x)? Just look at the sales of 2013, A Pink loses to f(x). I know there are many rude A Pink fans with A Pink's rising popularity, but stop trashing your own artists with what you're doing now. The more you fans are doing this, the more A Pink's plagiarisms get known. And how can Naeun beat Sulli ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+120, -12] I'm not a fan of A Pink or f(x) but these outfits look totally the same. They even copied the details

9. [+109, -4] I wish A Pink fans would understand how we f(x) fans feel. Tennis skirt uniform is our little pride... We like this outfit the most and yet they're copying it too similarly... I don't feel good

사용자첨부이미지


10. [+105, -14] Plagiarizing the song and plagiarizing the outfit ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Amazing

11. [+91, -36] Ugh they always copy others, it's frustrating. Oh well, our Sullvely is at a different level from them anyways ㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+88, -2] At first, I didn't think it was a plagiarism but the more I see it, the more I find it similar...

13. [+86, -9] They plagiarized a song and now they're plagiarizing outfits? ㅡㅡ


Back To Top